Java and Jquery

Freelance Jobs

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Error occurred during initialization of VM

Error occurred during initialization of VM
java.lang.Error: Properties init: Could not determine current working directory.
at java.lang.System.initProperties(Native Method)
at java.lang.System.initializeSystemClass(System.java:1072)

Cause:
This error may occur if you do not have the permission to start the java process or you have not set the proper classpath.

eg:
$ javac
Error occurred during initialization of VM
java.lang.Error: Properties init: Could not determine current working directory.

Resolution:
1. Start the java process with root permission
2. Get the execute access of java.exe/java for current user/group .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.

When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good
blog!
Also see my website :: runescape gold generator

Anonymous said...

I truly love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme.

Did you create this web site yourself? Please reply back
as I'm attempting to create my own blog and would like to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Thank you!
Also visit my blog games like runescape

Unknown said...

Hello,

Thanks you for your feedback.
I block is on google blogsppot where you can create your blog and choose a theme or make custom theme.

You can also add your own scripts, as you want.
Please visit http://www.blogger.com/ for more info

Unknown said...

HI There,

I use Mac for customizing this blog so not much aware of IE (Internat Explorer) compatibility issues.
I will surely try to do something about this compatibility issue.

I got chance to visit your site today runescape gold generator, site is really good.

Thank you.